Why Is It Important To Update Software :- On smartphones, messages to update software are often received; users are worried about whether to update the software or not after looking at its terms and conditions. But this misconception can put your phone in trouble, because these updates are able to protect the phone from new threats.
In the past few days, Google has launched Android OS 7.0 Nougat and Apple has launched IOS 10 OS with iPhone 7 or iPhone 7+. Let us tell you that it is necessary to update not only the software of the smartphone but also the apps present in the phone should be updated so that the smartphone continues to function properly.
Read More :-
- Top 5 Android Emulators For Pc – Full Guide 2023
- What is OneDrive? | How To Store Important Files In OneDrive Cloud Storage
- How To Find Longitude And Latitude – Full Guide 2023
Why Is It Important To Update Software
1. Hardware Capability
New phones have advanced and new hardware which works faster and also supports new features. It is necessary to make the OS of the old phone compatible with the hardware. So that if there is any change in the hardware, the OS works smoothly.
2. New Features
Updating the phone brings new features to it. Often, companies keep updating new features according to user feedback, so if your phone is updated, you will also get new features in your phone.
3. Safety From Bugs
Just as software is updated, hackers also keep developing new bugs, which can easily cause more damage to old phones. Updates have the ability to deal with such new bugs and protect the phone. This also removes the problem of application crashing.
4. Strengthening Security
Updating a smartphone means strengthening its security. The company does research on applications, OS, apps etc. and tries to identify their shortcomings and remove them. So that hackers cannot target the phone.
Keep These Things In Mind Before Updating
- Before updating on Smartphone, backup all the data on memory card, pen drive, hard drive, cloud so that there is no problem in installing the update.
- To update the phone, it is necessary to be online but if there is no data balance in the phone then do not update it otherwise excess balance can be deducted from the phone. It would be better to use WiFi to save your balance and data.
- It is necessary to have enough battery during the update otherwise the battery will be exhausted during the update and data will also be wasted unnecessarily. Therefore keep the battery level at 70-80%.
- After data backup, you can hard boot or factory reset the phone to its original state. With this, all your data will be lost and the phone will reach its original condition and new update will be installed on it. So you can adopt any of the two methods.
I hope you liked my article on “Why Is It Important To Update Software“. If you liked our article then do not forget to share it on social media and with all your friends.
If you have any question related to this post, you can ask us by commenting, I will definitely help you. And also please tell us how you liked this post. Thank you
Please share this post on social media🙂
FAQs On Why Is It Important To Update Software
Q1. Why is it important to give updates?
Ans. For information, let us tell you that the software which is updated provides new features and fixes existing problems. Therefore, it is very important to regularly update both antivirus software and hardware devices. Because antivirus updates protect against new viruses, and hardware updates improve the computing experience.
Q2. Why are software updates so important?
Ans. It’s important to keep your software up to date because updates enhance existing features and fix security vulnerabilities, as well as add new security features and fix bug issues.
Q3. Which software is the most important to update?
Ans. First of all, let me tell you that you should update your operating system because keeping your operating system updated is one of the most important steps to protect yourself from viruses, malware and other internet security threats. you must do this
Read More :-